Energy Rater Workshop (Q2 – APR2019)
The Dillon Group, Inc.’s Energy Rater Workshop will prepare candidates to take the required RESNET exams and covers subject matter ranging from building science to business operations. We use innovative training techniques to create the highest level of knowledge transfer for our students, resulting in a much higher than average pass rate on the National Exam. The course is delivered over ten days and includes both lecture and field instruction, as well as exam proctoring. A background in construction, engineering or inspections is recommended, but not required.
The least expensive way to become a great Rater is to be trained by a great Trainer!
Week 1 Classroom discussion and Simulation Exams. April 22-26th, 2019, Monday-Friday.
Week 2 Field Training and Final exam preparation and completion. April 29st-May 3rd, 2019, Monday-Friday.
Once you complete this class, you will be:
- A probationary HERS Rater, trained:
- To use an ANSI-301 Compliant Software Tool
- Under ANSI-380 for infiltration, duct testing, and more
- In ANSI/ACCA Standard 12 for Combustion Safety
- You will have begun two probationary ratings
- A ‘Confirmed’ model based on field data
- And one ‘Projected’ model based on plans and specifications
- The option to take the ENERGY STAR v3.1 Rev. 08 Exam for 18 CEUs
The cost is $2,999.99 for all the training, test preparation, and proctoring of exams.
Registration is OPEN
for the Energy Rater Workshop
Seats are limited and registration must be completed by April 19, 2019
Registration will close when all the seats are filled
What you will need:
- Laptop computer:
- Running Windows XP or higher, with USB port and wireless internet capability (Wi-Fi or broadband)
- Running Mac OS, with USB port and wireless internet capability (Wi-Fi or broadband)
- USB jump drive
- 35’ tape measure
- Hard hat
- Architects scale
- Pen or pencil
- Compass to determine direction
- Motivation to learn
Call us today at 423-838-5095 to sign-up or register below:
Can’t make it to the live class? Check out our Online HERS Rater training!